Your everyday banking in SEB
Open a current account in SEB and you can start using bank cards and making payments in Internet Bank. As a new customer, you can start a beneficial banking relationship with the SEB Youth Plan, which means You may carry out as many settlements as you can for free for 6 months!
If you would like to open a bank account and order a bankcard, please send a letter to the following
Please be sure your e-mail includes following information:
- Your first- and surname, date of birth
- Personal address, country
- Personal identity code (in the absence document number)
- Document number, document type, validity
- Photo to a bank card
- Phone number
- Name of your school in Estonia
We will contact you within three working days and will give you an overview of SEB bank’s products that are suitable for you and if needes will order you a bank card, which you will receive in Tornimäe SEB Branch. Our address: Tornimäe 2, Tallinn 10150
For further information please call +372 665 5661 or +372 665 7330
A current account enables you to:
- make payments in electronic bank channels, offices or Post Bank
- receive domestic and cross-border receivables
- transfer money to your account by bank transfer or in cash
- withdraw cash from ATM, bank office or Post Bank
- obtain account information from electronic channels, bank office or Post Bank
- use bankcards, Internet Bank and Telephone Bank
- sign direct debit and standing payment order contracts in Internet Bank or at a bank office
Current account is the most common bank account. Your money is safe there and our flexible services help you use it according to your needs. Read more
ISIC ja ITIC cards
In co-operation with the Federation of Estonian Student Unions, we offer the pupils, students, lecturers and teachers the cards that combine the functions of an international bankcard, a card, proving international academic status and thousands of benefits throughout the world. Read more
ISIC and ITIC cards enable you to:
- carry out everyday banking transactions
- prove your academic status all over the world
- get discounts in thousands of places in Estonia and abroad
SEB Youth Plan
SEB Plans help you keep the costs of your daily settlements under control. SEB Plans combine all daily banking services essential to you. The services are more favourable under an integrated plan and this way you can save a notable amount of money per year with the most suitable plan. For 18 to 25-year-olds we suggest the SEB Youth Plan.
Benefits of Youth Plan
- Free domestic payments in Internet Bank, ATM and Mobile Bank.
- Free standing payment orders
- Virtual card with no issuance fee
- Debit cards (including ISIC and ITIC) with no monthly fee
- Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian securitites with no monthly fee
Special offer – We offer you SEB Youth Plan without any monthly fee for six months. You may carry out as many settlements as you can for free for 6 months!
Prior to the conclusion of each financial service agreement, we advise you to examine thoroughly the service terms and conditions on www.seb.ee and if necessary, consult a bank officer.